We are currently looking for economic development experts. Requested expertise includes:
– Small and Medium enterprises (SME) support policy and assistance (advisory services for management, production, technology, research & development, marketing, partnership, safety, exports promotion, financing, human resources management incl. gender issues, training, environmental impact, production quality, etc.)
– Banking, inclusive financial services to SMEs (credit lines, equity, guarantees, micro-credit, micro-insurance, guarantee funds, bank supervision-, other financial instruments for SME development
– Supporting professional/commercial/advisory bodies (professional associations, decentralised advisory agencies, local consultancy strengthening, chambers of commerce, business centres
– Clusters, value chains, innovations, technology transfer
– Local economic development, regional competitiveness
– Vocational Education and Training – VET (formal and non-formal), VET sub-sector analysis, reform and management, Labour Market and Employment
– Use of information and knowledge economy
– Social inclusion and protection (formal and informal), unemployment insurance schemes, social inclusion and assistance policies and systems
– Macro economy, public finance, EU Structural Funds, IPA – pre-accession funds, central banking
– Regulatory environment for business
– External trade policy, WTO, commercial policy customs legislation and procedures, social and ecological labeling, fair trade
– Investment promotion, sector policies (textile, mining, pharmaceutical industry, agriculture, tourism etc.)
– Poverty analysis and monitoring, Poverty (and Social) Impact Assessment, Management for Development Results (MfDR)
Do you have in-depth sectoral expertise with a related academic degree and working experience in developing countries/emerging economies? Are you familiar with development cooperation programmes and instruments? Are you able to work in English or other official languages?
Then please send your CV directly to me at email@example.com. I will consider your expertise and ambitions and keep an eye on suitable opportunities. At the same time, I register you in AGEG’s database. See my site http://www.weitzenegger.de/en/careers.html for guidance.
For upcoming framework contracts, AGEG Consultants eG are also look for experts for rural development, infrastructure, environment, health, culture, education, employment and social development, humanitarian aid, crisis management and post-crisis assistance. AGEG will invite you to submit offers for your services regarding missions for which your qualifications match the Client’s requirements during the next years.